Payment is via PayPal (you can use credit card if you do not have a PayPal account, but it is still via PayPal). A request for money will be sent to you for total due. Full receipt/invoice will be emailed.
FOR ALL WORK EXCEPT WEBDESIGN:
Full payment due to begin work. Due to the digital nature of our work, all payments are non-refundable and final.
Full payment upfront IS preferred. However, we CAN take 1/2 up front, and 1/2 at finishing of final product with these terms:
- 1/2 of full price down payment due to begin work.
- Down Payment may be made to “reserve” a spot in our schedule if work is not to begin immediately.
- Down payment is non-refundable.
- Admin passwords will be changed (for re-design) or chosen by ABE designer (for from-scratch). Passwords will be restored, or shared, and full access to website handed over to client after final payment of amount due is made. No exceptions.
- Due to the digital nature of our work, all payments are non-refundable and final.
A work agreement detailing work to be done, price, and these terms and conditions will be emailed prior to work being started. You must sign the document and return it to begin work. (You may sign digitally by typing your name and returning it via email, or you may print it out, and scan it or take a picture of it and return it via email.) Signing of the work agreement constitutes agreement of terms and conditions.
Web Design Packages may require Author Branding Essentials to access your hosting account, and will require setting up a temporary username and password on your WordPress website. It is up to you to change passwords or delete user accounts after project is complete.
Website maintenance packages require Author Branding Essentials to maintain an admin account on your WordPress site.
Author Branding Essentials reserves the right to use graphics and websites in their portfolio.